JetPac outboard waterjet propulsion system is designed to make
boating easier, more comfortable, safer, in fact, more like taking
your family car out for a Sunday afternoon drive. You want the car
ready when you are ready, you want to take the car on the road with
little effort, little concern for dependability, and you want your
family to travel in safety, quiet, and comfort. JetPac brings that
tranquility to boating. How, you ask? By design, step by step, for
- We use automotive engines, not marine engines result - reliability.
- We use water jets for safety result - no propellers to injure
swimmers, manatee friendly.
- We use big water jets for thrust result - water skiers up quickly,
faster boat acceleration.
- We mount outside of the transom result - more space inside
for you and your family.
- We use water jets result - shallow draft and easy beaching
- We use a simple design result - reliability, durability, longevity,
less maintenance cost.
- We mount to a full transom result - safer boating, more boat
- Easy transom installation result - lower installation cost
than many outboards.
- We use diesel engines result - first diesel outboard over 40
- Modern diesel water jet result - environmentally friendly,
cleaner air, more fuel efficient.
- Behind the transom mounting result - better steering, dependable
sea keeping, maintains thrust and steerage in high seas, safety
- We use a buoyant box result - more flotation, better boat stability,
- We use water jets result - the engine is protected against
- We use a closed cooling system result - no flushing required.
- Mounted outboard result - lower installation cost than inboard
- We make it easy to service resultt - lower cost of ownership.
- We make it so you do not have to trim it result - easier to
- All mechanical components are self-contained in a box completely
behind the transom result- quieter operation than any outboard
or I/O with very low vibration.
- Shift control only redirects water for forward,
neutral, reverse & steering
result - effortless and smooth operation.
- JetPac eases tension in boating result - peace & tranquility
The Waterjet is designed for safety, reliability, performance and
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Sealed shaft housing
- Sealed grease packed bearings.
- Entire jet assembly is removeable as a cartridge.
- Large diameter jet for high thrust and quick acceleration.
- Designed to allow reverse to be used as a braking system.
A Fiberglass Shell is specially fabricated to house both the engine
The shell is designed with over 1,000 pounds (450 kilograms) of displacement
and other features, such as:
- Baffled air intake system to reduce noise, trap and eliminate
any water .
- Separate bilge area to contain oil and other engine contaminants.
- Engine mounting high above the bilge areas.
- Easy mounting to transom of boat.
- Easy access for engine maintenance.
- Waterjet installs as a cartridge.
- Low draft, does not extend below the boat's keel.